Thursday, February 14, 2013

Glade Fragrance Review

 

Have you heard of Bzz Agent? It's a cool program to try products for free and review them! I was recently asked to review some of the Glade Expressions air freshening products and this is what I think after using them for a while:

The Glade Expressions Oil Diffuser is much nicer looking than many fragrances out there. By looking at it you might think it's a piece of decoration, not an air freshener. I got the Pineapple and Mangosteen fragrance, which smells very sweet and inviting. I do wish that the fragrance lasted longer than the 30 days the packaging says, but I will be happy to purchase refills when mine is used up.

The Glade Expressions Fragrance Mist comes in a special holder and the holder is squeezed to spray the fragrance. My holder is a clean, bright white which I think looks nice. The fragrance I got is Cotton and Italian Mandarin. It is fresh and clean smelling with a hint of sweetness. I used the fragrance recently when my nephew was sick in the living room, and it covered up the smell very well.


Full Disclosure: I was given coupons to try these products for free. The reviews are my own opinions.

No comments: