Friday, December 27, 2013

A Few Soaps

These are my most recent batches of soap. And by "recent" I mean made several months ago and mostly sold out. I have just a few of the Tomato Leaf left.


I made my usual Oats 'n Honey with honey and ground oats, but added some Snickerdoodle Buttercream fragrance. Smells like dessert!








This Tomato Leaf fragrance smelled soooo amazing in the bottle. Unfortunately it was not quite as wonderful once it soaped up, but it still had a nice green fragrance.







This is one of my favorite bars, Shea Luxury, with 60% Unrefined Shea Butter. I leave it unfragranced and uncolored, so the creamy color and the slight smokiness is just from the shea butter.








The next bars I need to make are more Shea Luxury, Black Raspberry Vanilla, and Gardener's Scrub!

2 comments:

amybeth64 said...

Love your soaps! How do I go about buying some? Thank you!!

MareMare said...

Hi amybeth! I will have them up on etsy in probably a month or so but I will message you on IG.