After that baby quilt, my next project will be to work on my July quilt top for do.Good stitches. I picked a Greek cross block and asked people to use plum, coral, emerald, and navy.
So, what I finished this week was my August block for my Faith circle of do.Good stitches. The block was designed by my group leader and the tutorial can be found here.
I also finished a swap for Craftster that is going out in the next day or two. It was a fat quarter swap, you took two fat quarters and made whatever you thought your partner would like out of them using up as much of the fabric as possible. So, maybe it would be one bag, or 3 small things, or some other combo, but it was less about size/number of items than most swap requirements tend to be.
I ended up making a little clutch from Noodlehead, a zigzag mug rug, an offset square wrist pincushion (which did not really come out correctly), and then I played slice and dice with the scraps, stitching and cutting and then turning the results into a little drawstring pouch.