Sunday, October 28, 2012

Fabric Noms 2

The day I receieved my last order from the Fat Quarter Shop I actually placed another order...hey, they were having a free shipping sale, and there were a couple more fabrics I had forgotten to get! I also placed an order on etsy for some fabric I had on my Pinterest for a while. As you can see, I'm on a massive gray and orange kick! Also loving turquoise/aqua and lime green right now.


Far left is Maude Asbury Coral Kitchen RicRac, which I found on Etsy, all other fabrics are from FQS.

Left to Right:
  • Wildflowers Collection Silver Tonal Damask
  • Wildflowers Collection Silver Solid
  • Bella Solids Gray
  • Bella Solids Etchings Slate

Left to Right:
  • Momo Oh Deer! Sky Tiny Deer
  • Momo Oh Deer! Leaf Tiny Deer
  • Momo Oh Deer! Tangerine Tiny Deer

Left to Right:
  • Violet Craft Madrona Road Blue Broken Herringbone
  • Bella Solids Coral 
  • Riley Blake Gray Small Tonal Chevron Yardage
  • Lotta Jansdotter Bella Schooner Weave

  


So, I have all this fabulous fabric, plus a couple shopping trips worth of noms from Fabric Depot, which I may or may not get around to posting, so I am putting myself on a fabric buying time out through the end of the year. I can buy batting and spray basting, but no fabric. Unless, you know, I really really need it to finish a project ;)

Also, I was able to borrow a machine while I was in the shop, and used it a bit, but to my surprise my machine was done a couple weeks earlier than the estimate! I'm happy to have it home early, but if I'd known it would have only taken a few days I wouldn't have gone to the trouble to borrow one.





No comments: